We prefer to call this a body polish, because that’s precisely what it does! To be specific, this will boost circulation, remove dead skin cells, leave you with the softest skin you can imagine, and with no greasy residue, thanks to the purity of our argan oil.
Using this twice a week is a simple ritual to make you feel brand new, and you are worth the effort, not that it’s particularly time consuming. The best bit is that it smells like brownie batter!
- Raw cacao nibs (readily available online or in most health stores)
- Sea salt
- Arganic Cosmetic Argan Oil
- Put 3 tablespoons of cacao nibs into a blender and blitz until fine.
- Add 5 tablespoons of the sea salt and give it a quick whizz until you get the texture of sand, it will take less effort than the cacao nibs to grind which is why we add it later.
- Pour the mixture into a jar or bowl and slowly add the argan oil and stir until everything is coated in oil but not too runny. You can also add a pinch of fresh vanilla or a dash of rosewater if you want an extra scent.
Use in the shower after cleansing by scooping into your hands and massaging into your skin in circular motions. Gently rinse off all the residue and you are good to go!
- You can easily make larger batches by multiplying the recipe.
- If you have the patience you can use a pestle and mortar instead of a blender.
- We don’t recommend using this on the face as it may be a bit too rough.
- We love this scrub because it’s effective and luxurious, yet costs a fraction of the price of what you can spend in shops.
- This is a lovely thing to make for friends and gift in jars.