Whether you are holidaying at home or abroad this summer, there is really only one essential product you need in your toiletries bag - argan oil - one effective and natural multi-purpose product to keep everything and everyone hydrated on holiday!
Here are the reasons why:
- Facial Moisturising - it’s a brilliant moisturizer and has been scientifically proven to be cell-rebuilding. So, it is really great on the face because it is particularly anti-aging and fills fine lines.
- Body Moisturising - it’s a must as a general all over body moisturiser. Use on damp skin after the shower. A few drops go a long way – as well as leaving your skin incredibly soft, it gives skin a really nice glow.
- Hands & Nails – it is great for nails and cuticles. Just use a few drops and massage in.
- Lips - you can use it as a lip balm. Not only does it keep lips soft, but it has the added bonus of plumping when rubbed into the lips too.
- After Sun – argan oil is really good to use after sun exposure. The cell rebuilding properties and high Vitamin E content makes it brilliant for repairing sun damage and soothing skin if you happen to get burnt.
- Hair – add a few drops before or after swimming to help keep hair conditioned. Also add a few drops after washing to help combat any holiday frizz!
- Hair removal – argan oil is the perfect after treatment for shaving or waxing as it gives skin back some nourishment and really helps calm any sensitivity.
- Great for the whole family – argan oil is hypoallergenic and can be used on sensitive skin and is also safe for babies.
Our cosmetic organic argan oil 50ml is the perfect travel size.
Order here today.
Below is a little video our founder Dana made while on a work-action ( way back when work-actions, city breaks etc were still a thing - remember those days!!!) with her top argan oil travel tips.
Wishing you all happy, glowing holidays!