Arganic is growing and we are on the lookout for an Office Manager/ Operations Manager and Part Time Brand Ambassadors.
Office Manager/ Operations Manager (depending on experience)
Full Time (9:30-5:30 Mon-Fri) or Part Time (9:30-14:30pm 4 or 5 days a week). Salary based on experience.
You would ultimately be responsible for the smooth running of things, which is critical for Arganic’s scale up and ambitious growth plans. Your core role will include;
• Answering all our lovely customer emails and calls and spreading good vibes. Customer service is hugely important at Arganic and we have lots of happy customers.
• Keeping the website up to date, in particular the stockist and press pages.
• Booking deliveries with the lovely small team we work with in the Cotswolds, using our simple system.
• Managing stock levels and re-ordering what we need.
• Managing Arganic Google Alerts.
• General customer service, making sure everything is as streamline as it can be.
• Helping to make business decisions and screening information, for example with deciding which third parties we should work with and what services we should bring in.
• Organising diaries (updating the shared Arganic calendar).
• Organising our files via Onedrive, and continually improving on the existing system.
• Uploading bills and invoices using our simple system Xero.
• Sending out weekly sales reports so that we can track our performance, along with simple annotations, for example ‘this week we had a surge in online sales because of X article’.
• Paying our bills and making sure we get paid on time.
Qualities we are looking for;
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Efficiency and initiative is crucial in the fast paced environment of a small business.
• Drive and ambition with a focus on results.
• Comfortable with spreadsheets and systems.
• Problem solving pick-up-the-phone attitude.
• A fast learner with an ability to think outside of the box.
• A natural nurturing ability when it comes to customer service.
• Tidy and organised.
• A positive attitude and good vibes- we work hard but have a playful side!
Part Time Brand Ambassador
An equivalent to 2-3 days a week mainly on weekends and evenings to sample our culinary and cosmetic argan oil at our key stockists in London. £10-£15 an hour.
• There is a level of flexibility within this role, for example you wouldn’t be expected to work every weekend and we could add more shifts if you preferred.
• Samplings in stores usually last 3-4 hours, and where possible/as preferred we’d try to book you in for a full day of 2 sessions.
• We don’t do cold selling, we see this more as a social job where you are making meaningful conversation with people and capitalising on that to sell Arganic.
Qualities we are looking for;
• The lovability factor!
• A good listener with an interest in others.
• Presentable appearance.
• Responsibility, loyalty and integrity.
Perks of Working at Arganic
• Membership at at Second Home with access to exclusive events from art to politics and wellness.
• Potential to travel to exotic places.
• An empowering and valuable insight into the runnings and building of a business.
• Extensive training directly from the founder- we want to empower you with knowledge and experience.
• Plenty of scope to grow within the company.
• 35% off all Arganic products for life.
Arganic are purveyors of hand sourced ingredients (beauty and food) from the Middle East and more, with provenance, integrity and ethical farming partnerships at its core. We are proud to be stocked with the likes of M&S, Ocado, Selfridges, Harrods, Wholefoods, Planet Organic and some wonderful independent shops. We launched in 2012 and have grown organically with no marketing or PR budget. Now that we are satisfied that we have proven our concept, we are focusing on high growth over the next few years. Our office is based in Shoreditch in London within exclusive members space Second Home.
What others are saying;
‘Arganic oil and their products are a real game changer. It’s rare to find a company whose ethos and focus on provenance is so transparent, focused entirely on a deep respect for the suppliers they use and the ingredients they supply to their customers’ - Amy Grier, Cosmopolitan
“We love what Arganic stands for: taste, quality and innovation.’ - Yotam Ottolenghi
There is no challenge too big for a strong team and you will be valued as a key component in the success of our small but fast growing business.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!